Japan’s Trade Minister, Yukio Edano on Tuesday made a controversial statement during the budget committee of the House of Representatives. The former Chief Cabinet Secretary who played a major role as spokesman of the Cabinet when the devastating earthquake and tsunami struck Japan earlier this year, has kept on saying that the radiation level of food […]Full Story »
Search World News Today
Hottest posts on WNT today
Most Shared Posts
Follow WNT on TwitterFollow @WorldNewsToday_
About World News Today
Editor: Simon Farnsworth
We currently have over 30 writers from all over the world contributing to World News Today and we are always looking for more.
To join our writing team simply send your articles and ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want our writers to write about what they are passionate in.
You can cover any section of the news no matter how big or small.
If you wish to contact one of our writers please email the editor on the above address.
- CeceP on Review of The Iron Lady
- Unlike Ukraine, The Hong Kong Protests Will Almost Certainly Fail | Мои Новости про Украину со всего Мира 24 часа в сутки Аналитика, Видео, ФБ и Твиттер on Understanding Ukraine: A detailed timeline of the Euromaidan protests
- Rob on Is this the worst ever Daily Mail article?
- seo on What will happen if Scotland becomes independent?
- John on The importance of the British Monarchy