By Alec Wheeler With a 60+ point lead on the next contender, Hillary Clinton is looking more and more likely to be the Democrat’s presidential nominee in 2016. In fact, the last contender who looked this assured of being nominated was Al Gore back in 2000. Now, if she wants to ensure that she becomes […]Full Story »
Search World News Today
Hottest posts on WNT today
Most Shared Posts
Follow WNT on TwitterFollow @WorldNewsToday_
About World News Today
Editor: Simon Farnsworth
We currently have over 30 writers from all over the world contributing to World News Today and we are always looking for more.
To join our writing team simply send your articles and ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want our writers to write about what they are passionate in.
You can cover any section of the news no matter how big or small.
If you wish to contact one of our writers please email the editor on the above address.
- CeceP on Review of The Iron Lady
- Unlike Ukraine, The Hong Kong Protests Will Almost Certainly Fail | Мои Новости про Украину со всего Мира 24 часа в сутки Аналитика, Видео, ФБ и Твиттер on Understanding Ukraine: A detailed timeline of the Euromaidan protests
- Rob on Is this the worst ever Daily Mail article?
- seo on What will happen if Scotland becomes independent?
- John on The importance of the British Monarchy